Daehan Minguk Manse's Dad, Song Il Guk: I Will Blind If It Not Treated

why song il goo kook guk wear glasess eyes syndrome symptoms disease glaucoma cataract

During14th Dec (Ep. 56) broadcast of KBS "Return Of Superman", Song Il Guk with triplets Daehan, Minguk, Manse visited the ophthalmology department for inspection visit. The test results of the same day shown Daehan was diagonised with myopia, Manse astigmatism while Minguk was normal. The doctor said that these vision problems were inherited through parents genetic. Song Il Guk then said: "I have glaucoma, high intraocular pressure, however a year after receiving the diagnosis i did not go to the hospital."

READ ALSO: Haru and Taeyang BIGBANG Has A Date?! What's Your Reaction?


Song Il Guk also accepted after the visual inspection, the doctor said: "From his point of view of Song Il Kook optic microscope has 80% damaged pending a detailed examination, but it is certain that if the remaining 20% of the optic nerve which were not damaged are not treated in 5-10 years, there will be the risk of blindness, However if treated, it can be maintained at least 30 years. "
Upon hearing the diagnosis Song Il Gook was in great shock and sad.

Let's pray he and his boys receive proper treatment and be healthy as always!!!

Side note: Twins dad Lee Hwi Jae was also previously diagnosed with cataract during earlier episode of The Return of Superman and currently doing treatment



Share on Google Plus